September 15, 2010
Welcome to the Field Guide !
Hope you find the information on this blog beneficial
A few notes about leaving blog comments 🙂
1. Comments are permitted on new blog articles for a pre-determined ‘fixed’ period of time. Once the time period expires, comments are closed.
2. Comments are moderated(i.e. Manually reviewed and approved prior to public availability) – Sorry for the inconvenience but it cuts down on the garbage content(spam, trolls, phishing links)
3. Comment authors are required to fill out name and email address
4. Comments should be ‘On-Topic’. Since this blog is an ad-free blog, any worthy comments that also include links to advertising or fee based services will be edited and said links removed prior to approving the comment for public visibility.
- i.e. This blog writer while welcoming your comments will not permit comments with urls for marketing purposes.
5. All Spam not filtered by Word Press filters will be deleted.